If you have injured yourself on a slip and fall on someone else’s property, you may have questions about premises liability injury claims. The experienced Phoenix slip and fall lawyers at Smith & Green, P.L.L.C. can walk you through the steps you need to take to ensure you receive full compensation. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation.
Premises Liability Injury Claims | Common Slip and Fall Injuries
A slip and fall injury can be minor or serious in nature. The most common injuries associated with these accidents include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as a twisted ankle or sprained wrist
- Torn muscles or ligaments
- Broken bones
- Head and neck injuries, including concussions, whiplash, and traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Lacerations and bruising
Download Our Personal Injury Guide
Premises Liability Injury Claims | What to Do After an Accident
As you’ve learned, these claims aren’t easy to prove even though they may seem simple. Here’s how you can help your claim. The following can help a Phoenix slip and fall lawyer who is reviewing your potential claim:
- Take photos of the accident scene. Make sure that you include at least one picture that shows the cause of your slip and fall.
- Write down the names and contact information of anyone who witnessed what happened.
- If you’re visiting a restaurant, retail establishment, or other business, ask for an accident or incident report to be created. Get a copy of it. If they say they cannot create one, call the police. Although the accident happened on private property, the police can respond and create an informational report. You can get the report number from the responding officer.
- Keep all of your medical bills and receipts related to what you pay so that your injury may be treated. Make copies of this information.
If you need more information on premises liability law, please contact our experienced Phoenix slip and fall lawyer today to schedule a free consultation.